Projects are typically invoiced on a milestone basis. Most often this will consist of payments being due as follows:
- 25% deposit for work commencement
- 25% due at a project milestone delivery (such as design approval)
- 40% due at development site published for review
- balance + reimbursable expenses and project extras due within 7 days of live site publication
Consulting and Post-Publication Maintenance
For ad hoc/non-project-based services, such as consulting, website updates, website maintenance, social media updates and blog posts, time spent in a calendar work is tracked and invoiced at the start of the following month at the hourly rate in effect when services were delivered. Payment is due Net15.
For new clients and some projects, a deposit is required for work commencement.
Accepted Payment Methods
1. ZELLE – If your bank supports Zelle, you can send payment via the Zelle app to (310) 626-5161. Many banks do not charge a fee to use, but be sure to check with your bank first.
2. CHECKS made payable to UmeWorks, LLC and mail to: UmeWorks, LLC, 2785 Pacific Coast Hwy., #E319, Torrance, CA 90505
3. ONLINE – Deposits and payments may also be made online with credit cards or PayPal below, using the form below. There is a 4% processing fee when you use this method of payment, and will be automatically added to the amount you enter.