Projects are typically invoiced on a milestone basis. Most often this will consist of payments being due as follows:
- 25% deposit for work commencement
- 25% due at a project milestone delivery (such as design approval)
- 25% due at development site published for review
- balance + reimbursable expenses and project extras due within 7 days of live site publication
Consulting and Post-Publication Maintenance
For ad hoc/non-project-based services, such as consulting, website updates, website maintenance, social media updates and blog posts, time spent in a calendar work is tracked and invoiced at the start of the following month at the hourly rate in effect when services were delivered. Payment is due Net15.
For new clients, a deposit is required for work commencement.
Accepted Payment Methods
Our preferred payment is via checks, made payable to UmeWorks, LLC and mailed to:
2785 Pacific Coast Hwy., #E319
Torrance, CA 90505
For our Client’s convenience, deposits and payments may also be made online with credit cards or PayPal below. NOTE: You do NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card. A 3% processing fee is applicable for online payments.
How To Pay Online:
- Enter Invoice or Estimate #, if applicable, then click the purple “Pay Now” button.
- Enter amount in the “Price per item” box.
- Enter numerals only (e.g. 250.00) – NO USD symbol ($) is needed.
- Add 3% to payment for online processing fee.
- Click “Continue” button.
- Select Payment Method:
- For PayPal – type in your PayPal email and Password, and click Login
- For Credit Card or Debit Card – click the light gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button below Log In button
- Complete Payment Processing as directed.